Retrieving your UIN
Your University Identification Number (UIN) is your unique identifier that you will use often at ODU.
Retrieving your UIN is among the first things you should do as a newly admitted Monarch or even as an applicant.
- Go to LEO Online (opens in a new window).
- Click Enter LEO Online News and Secure Area
- Scroll down the page, and Enter Secure Area
- You will be prompted for a User ID and PIN.
- User ID is your Social Security Number
- PIN defaults to your 6-digit date of birth (MMDDYY)
- For security and privacy purposes, you will be prompted to change your PIN. (First time only.)
- Click Personal Information
- Click View University and MIDAS Identification Numbers
- Write this number down and remember it. It's important.
Trouble with LEO Online?